Friday, March 15, 2013

MATH HOMEWORK CLUB TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY

BUS TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED!!!!

Sixth Grade

Monday- Continue Learning Target 1-6 (I can identify properties of rational numbers and use them to simplify numerical equations.) HW Properties worksheets
Tuesday- Begin Learning Target 1-7 (I can evaluate algebraic expressions.) HW 1-7 Practice A
Wednesday- Continue 1-7 HW 1-7 Practice B
Thursday- Begin 1-8 (I can translate words into numbers, variables, and operations.) HW 1-8 Practice A
Friday- Continue 1-8, HW 1-8 Practice B

Seventh Grade

Monday- Continue 6-6 (I can find commission, sales tax, and percent of earnings.) HW- 6-6 Practice B
Tuesday- Continue- HW 6-6 Problem Solving
Wednesday- Begin Learning Target 6-7 (I can compute simple interest.) HW- 6-7 Practice A
Thursday- Continue 6-7, HW 6-7 Practice B
Friday- Continue 6-7, HW 6-7 Problem Solving

No comments:

Post a Comment